Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I heart Stephanie Vovas

I've had the pleasure of working with many talented photographers. One of them is my friend Stephanie Vovas. I got to see Stephanie out with friends last weekend and I was reminded of this shoot we did a while back. My ace homeboy Stephen Bowman did the makeup and our friend Aviva did the hair. These are all OUTTAKES from the shoot, courtesy of Stephanie herself. (I even included one with HAIR so you can see the direction the shoot ended up taking...) The lovely lady with the long legs is a model named Algo.

Stephanie is doing big things and her work is going to be all over the place very soon. Watch out for her.





7 comments:

  1. Alright the pictures are beautiful, but you have got to stop teasing with that body ummm! The smile and facial hair is flawless. Love that second picture the position oh excuse just had a moment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn the pics are hot...why u gotta be such a tease... lol...luv it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Just Damn! why are you so Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm jealous, lucky woman...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the beautiful words of Deena from Dreamgirls, "it's sophisticated lookin." I love it...

    ReplyDelete